Hypro diaphragm pumps have the most complete line of pumps available for spraying and pumping of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers and hard-to-handle fluids! Hypro offers a wide range of flows and pressures for slurries and suspensions. Pressures for row crop to treetop spraying applications range from 20 to 725 psi with flow rates from 3.5 to 66 gpm. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation result from Hypro's oil bath design, premium-quality, synthetic diaphragms for longer life, self-priming operation and visual, oil-level sight glass. These models can handle fluids up to 140° F and can be run dry. Hypro diaphragm pumps can be driven by 540 rpm PTOs, 3 to 25 hp gasoline engines, or hydraulic motors.
Hypro Diaphragm pump quality features:
• Oil bath design and premium-quality, synthetic diaphragms provide
• longer life and greater reliability
• Self-priming operation
• Easily adaptable to PTO, hydraulic or gas engine drives
• Wide spectrum of flows and pressures
• Corrosive, abrasive and general use chemical compatibility
• Visual oil-level sight glass
• Maximum fluid temperature: 140° F
Select the desired pump series:
Professional advice on sprayers or pest control equipment from Spraying Equipment Supply. At Spraying Equipment Supply we are dedicated to providing you with the best quality and innovative agricultural sprayers and pest control equipment and in the least expensive manner possible.